Friday, July 10, 2009

BACKDATED PICS OF FOOD AND FAMILY OUTINGS

Gil & I bought some French Rose Buds and Osmanthus from Chong Pang to brew some beauty tea for ourselves...hee... actually, we are more attracted to the fragrance than anything else!



During the June Hols, we brought Tom's Eldest sis and her kids to JB for some shopping and food. We brought them to Hiap Joo Confectionery to get some yummy buns. They loved it! After which, it's shopping at City Sq. Since we're there, we had dinner at Kim Gary HK Cafe. Thankfully, they enjoyed the food there and had a "fruitful" time too!

The food we had at Kim Gary.... I loved my Hot Stone Spicy Rice with Pork Chop...yums!


This is my Niece, Sophia and the rest of the food we had!


We had a dinner at Bei Sheng several weeks ago cos we kind of missed their food. We had the usual Fried fish and cuttlefish. There was also a plate of Kai Lan with Beef which was I forgotten to take a pic of! Jo wanted Kway Teoh and he only ate less than 1/8 of it....grr... Tom & I had to finished up the "not so nice" KT!


Ok, now on the home-cooked food...hee..... I fried a huge pot of Sambal Fried Rice and add on a Muar Otah (given by Aunty Pauline) for side dish. It didn't taste too bad except that I find the sweetness of cabbage and onions just didn't quite fit into my idea of SFR. Anyway, Tom liked it and I packed some or his Bento the next day. I am such a good wife.....haha!


Content of Tom's Bento: Sambal Fried Rice, CP Fried Chicken and Heart Shaped sandwich with Tuna.


That's all for now.... will be back with more real stuff besides food..... wonder why am I feeling hungry now ;) Better sleep before I start reaching for the piece of Hiap Joo's banana cake on the table.... Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Cursors