Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BIRTHDAYS, ENLISTMENT & LOTS OF FEASTING!

We had Japanese Buffet at Shogun 2 weeks ago. that was our 3rd time there and this time we tried out new stuff. Tom, my sharp eye hb always managed to find treasures among mountains of food choices. The last time, he ordered the Baby Crabs which Gil & I thought were so cute and we didn't even notice the pic on the counter! This time, he found a very yummy Deep Fried Cuttle fish dish. We had 3 portions of that...hee!

The Deep fried patch of stuff was the Deep Fried Cuttle fish that I mentioned above...looks gd huh?
The Kimchi Rice was surprisingly very tasty too! But the portion was too big for me to finish! Of course, I had my fave Okonomiyaki again...luv it!


We celebrated my sis' birthday at Furama Hotel and had Indonesian Buffet. It was our first time trying their food and I thought it was not bad. There was a special promotion for UOB card holders and and it was 1 for 1! I wouldn't pay the full price of $45+++ for this meal.... just not worth it! We took lots of pics and somehow, it felt more like a wedding than a birthday celebration!

Part 1


Partv 2


Last Tuesday, we brought my FIL & MIL to Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant, JB to celebrate my MIL's birthday (don't know why there are so many July babies around including my hub!). Think it's my MIL's frist time trying Jap food. Oh, I got to mention this, My FIL put his arm around my MIL that day...major historical event la! It was Tom's first time seeing them that close and my Fil had not gone near my MIL for more then 20 years! My MIL was shocked and started to say something in Hokkien about "it will rain today" and don't know what else...basically she was too shocked...lol...thanks to me who suggested that! Brought them to Giant to grab some groceries and went home with our tummies filled with kaya balls.... shiok!



Last Wednesday, we invited Les, Von, Gil & Kei to our place for Steamboat. This was mostly for Les' enlistment and partly for my DH's birthday. Wanted to send Les off with a meal before he "suffer" big time in the commando camp!


Next post will be on my Hubby's Birthday and lots of food pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Cursors