Saturday, July 25, 2009

TOM'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS AND MORE

Celebrated my DH's birthday last week with our friends. We had dinner with Daph, Gerald & Gil at Vines. Missed that place and as usual, I ordered my fave Grill Chicken & Tiger Prawns... yummy! Our young friends were really sweet to give Tom a surprise on his actual birthday. See pics below for more!






Singing Tom a Birthday song at Vines


We were invited to our CGL's place for a meeting 2 Fridays ago. New stuff are coming up and Tom was asked to co-lead the cell.... hmmm.... we're a little hesitant cos it's only been a year since we joined CEFC! Anyway, we're gonna missed "Barney & the Gang" so much..... sob, sob!






Brought my Prince to the zoo last Saturday before our membership card expired. It's been some time since we visited the zoo and Jo couldn't stop talking about it! See his blog for the full set of pics.


See these 2 pairs of flip flops? I broke my sandals at the entrance and had to get some footwear. These were selling at 2 for $10 and strangely 1 for $12.90! So of course I bought 2! Quite cute ya!






The next post will be about food glorious food...haha... my fave topic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Cursors